Stepping Out From Behind The Keyboard
I love writing. I love the pleasure and the pain of creating stories and ultimately sharing them with readers. I especially enjoy this from the safe space of home on this side of the keyboard.
But it’s time to step out from behind the curtain and share my stories face-to-face.
The idea of standing in front of a room full of strangers terrifies and excites me. I’ve always been the kind of person who liked biting off more than I can chew and figuring out how to conquer the challenge.
So here we go. My first major foray into public speaking is doubly exciting and terrifying because I’m going to share all of me. The writer and the intuitive healer. The past few years I’ve carefully balanced each path of my career as separate entities. And I’ve done the work and continue to work on blending the two.
Please join me at SHiFT Charlotte to pat of my dream unfold.
Saturday March 23, at 11:15AM I’m going to talk about the Power of Saying No.
On Saturday March 23rd, come celebrate 10 years with Charlotte’s largest holistic, alternative, and integrative event. It is truly a one day immersion for your mind, body and soul. SHiFT Charlotte has a passion for bringing the community together and providing you a way to explore, to learn, to laugh, and to connect.
Your $35 ticket price includes all day access from 9am – 5pm:
- All the workshops you want to attend during the day – this means 7 workshops to choose from which although weirdly not mathematical will equal 4 sessions to choose from
- Experiential Appetizers prior to each session that will ground you and prepare you for the upcoming workshop
- Access to the our vending floor with over 100 unique interesting local businesses on display
- Access to 25 psychics/readers/practitioners/healers
- Complimentary customer experiences to enhance your day such as our Play Intention Card Area, our silent neon glow movement class, and Richard Shulman Live in concert.
- And a multitude of other experiences sure to enhance your day
Upgrade your experience by joining us on Friday evening March 22nd from 7 – 8:30pm for our Pre-Conference kick off: The Rhythm of Life: Drumming for Your Soul. Experience a hands-on rhythm-based workshop and drum circle using a mix of hand drums and other complimentary instruments. By drumming and making music together we will be activating wellness and empowerment concepts using rhythm, song, and movement.
Our recommendation is to make sure you plan to spend a large part if not all of the day with us. There is so much to do, so much to see, and so much to share that the time will fly by. If you can’t, no worries, come for as long as you can. We know that whatever the amount of time you can spend with us, it will be fulfilling and rewarding.